March 28, 2004
I have an explanation for my state of zombie-ness now. I had a super long Saturday yesterday.
"work"
Work was just *pui*. My idiotic bosses. I find it most amusing that one of them told me I might have to work OT today (Sat). And the way he said it, with a smug. It's amusing. 'Cos he didn't realise that I AM already working OT! Hullo, my appointment contract didn't require me to work on Sat. Fool! But, being the Company Witch that I am, I just looked at him, slightly alarmed (but for different reasons from what he thought) and walked back to my desk. And he kept hovering over me, looking at my computer screen, when I was trying to finish the shit that my boss gave me to do! Couldn't stand it anymore, I stopped what I was doing and looked at him... 'What do you want?' He just shrugged and walked off. I made a slight frown and went back to my work. Manz, Idiot, idiot, idiot!!!
"Zhonghua Secondary School Fair"
My alma mater. *smile* My juniors looked prettier than my generation's. Argh! And my Lit teacher still looked the same as she was since we last finished 'Cry, the beloved country!'. I was a bit touched when I first stepped foot into the school compound - Courteous, Righteous, Edified and Dignified. It's like coming home. sobzz...
"Vampire's abode"
It's all harmless and sweet. And, soooo neat that I was afraid to touch anything or step anywhere unless the vampire herself allowed me. You don't just treat a vampire's house like your own. You don't want to know where you might end up, right? And she has this touch-screen telephone!!! like, soooo cool! quite fun! I wanted to exchange it for anything she might fancy in my comparatively-messy room. But, she said she would only exchange it for my virgin blood. urgh.. how gross is that! (haha, she din say that. she just said, 'it's my Mum's.')
"shopping"
We went shopping, Wenn and Kyn and me. For a little black dress. Kyn asked why. I told her 'cos I'm going into full time seducing, come April. I now feel a bit bad for making her speechless so many times yesterday. But, I wanna stress that Wenn has a part to play in this too. In fact, Kyn invited it herself when she commented on my r.ship with Wenn some time ago (haha, kyn... bleah). I didn't manage to get anything except some disappointment about my lack of endowment. This little black dress from Mphosis I tried, was quite all right, 'cept it made me wish I had a bit more cleavage. Oh well... what I don't have in one area is made up for in another - cute little tummy. Nice.
"Fat Frog"
Again. I made a song dedication. Nuris said she liked my handwriting. 'Very nice leh,' she said. *hugsss n sobzzz* None has ever said my handwriting is nice so openly n so directly before. My Sec Sch Lit teacher (the same one s above) kept having to write "Improve your handwriting" on my Lit papers. Sighz, "Fat Frog", again. Catch me on a night like this. Catch me at a time like this. Come to me. Hold me. And I will succumb to you.
"Pool"
By the time we started playing, it was already 1.30am. And I was getting high. And that's my excuse for playing really really badly. Eug will be most ashamed of me. We had fun, nevertheless. 'Cos there were too many beautiful accidents on the pool table, and a few miracles. How we wished life was like that.
"Wan ton Mee"
heh, heh. We are damn proud of ourselves for getting to the supper place (ner Redhill MRT) from Beach Road, upon some rather fragmented instructions from my Dad.
My Saturday ended at 5.30am, Sunday. Yawnz... but hey, that was great fun! At the expense of a few wrinkles. Let's do it again some time, girls!
Apple>pity you couldn't join us. but, hey, keep in view this Wed's night one oki! hee.. *wink
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:41